IBKA is not responsible for the content of external pages.
Organizations of atheists, humanists, freethinkers, etc.
- Atheism UK
- American Atheists
- Atheist Centre
- Atheist Alliance International
- Atheist Association of Uganda
- Atheist Foundation of Australia
- Atheist Ireland
- The Brights
- Council for Secular Humanism
- European Humanist Federation
- Freedom From Religion Foundation
- International Humanist and Ethical Union (IHEU)
- The Humanist Association of Canada
- Internet Infidels/The Secular Web
- The National Secular
A secularist organization located in the UK.
- New Zealand Association of Rationalists & Humanists
- Philippine Atheists and Agnostics Society
- Positive Atheism Home Page
- Rationalist International
- Richard Dawkins Foundation
Other organizations and initiatives
- Atheist Census
A project to count and collect demographic information on the world’s atheists.
- End Blasphemy Laws
- The James Randi Educational Foundation
- Kasese Humanist Primary School
An afghan women's rights organization.
- Secular Europe Campaign
- See change
A campaign of Catholics to change the status of the Catholic church at the UN.
Private pages, magazines, community sites, etc.
- Atheist Nexus
An atheist social networking site.
- Concordat Watch
- Evolutionary Metaphysics
- The Other
A newspaper published by the Israeli Council for Israeli-Palestinian Peace.
- Prometheus Books
- The Skeptic's Annotated Bible
- Taslima Nasrin
See the German links page.
- Atheïstisch Verbond (Netherlands)
- Comité Laïcité République (France)
- Dansk Ateistisk Selskab (Denmark)
- Fédération Nationale de la Libre Pensée (France)
- HUMAN.NL (Netherlands)
- Mouvement "Europe & Laïcité" (France)
- Prometheus Society (Slovakia)
- The Scientific Atheism (Russia)
- De vrije gedachte (Netherlands)
- UAAR (Unione degli Atei e degli Agnostici Razionalisti) (Italy)